|Job Type||Full Time|
The Applications Analyst - Senior works independently and successfully engages simultaneously in multiple initiatives of moderate to high complexity identifying ways that revenue cycle technology improves workflow is responsible for activities that cover analysis, design, configuration, testing, and implementation as well as application support, performing troubleshooting, and issue resolution. Serves as a primary mentor and utilizes expertise in application logic, providing technical guidance and oversight, and technical expertise. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Implementation and support of Agiloft Contract Lifecycle Management System and Perceptive Content Document Management System.
• Analyze operational requirements and system capabilities to propose effective solutions. Develops system design, including functional specifications, and implements strategies based upon the analysis of specific operational needs. Analyzes business and user needs and documents business requirements, defines benefits and estimates cost at an advanced level.
• The Application Analyst - Senior works independently and successfully engages simultaneously in multiple initiatives of moderate to high complexity across the organization.
• Complete application configuration changes. Obtain change control sign off. Configures application changes according to standards. Document application changes, testing plans, testing results and project requirements in the AIT Revenue and Administrative Systems approved tool for Knowledge Management.
• Test configuration and workflow changes. Develop test scripts. Performs unit, system, and integration testing per standards and documents outcome.
• Optimizes, maintains and supports application/system as required. Provides on-call support, Troubleshoot and resolves complex production support issues. Leads escalation procedures.
• Communicates application issues with vendor per vendor's reporting process. Ability to use own cell phone for texting and phone call communication. Able to respond to issues while on call within 30 minutes of being contacted.
• Leads collaboration and communications with internal and external stakeholders within multiple venues.
• Identifies data integrity issues and analyzes data and process flows for process improvement opportunities. Performs data analysis to include the use of CCL or other technical tools in order to extract requirements, identify data inaccuracies, and ensure accurate processing and reporting with minimal to no supervision.
• Creates and provides department and/or customer documentation as it relates to AIT Revenue and Administrative Systems solutions. Trains the customer on how to use revenue cycle applications with advanced expertise. Provides Go- Live Support to include necessary travel to AHS facilities within Florida and out of state
• Bachelors degree in Healthcare, IT, Computer Science, or related field OR 5 years experience evaluating and analyzing revenue cycle or contract lifecycle management systems features and functionality for problem solving or equivalent work experience.
• Knowledge of contract workflows
• Intermediate SQL and relational database knowledge preferred
• 3-years experience developing training materials for users of various skill level.
• 3-years experience documenting workflow design and identify areas for improvement