|Job Type||Full Time|
• Define and coordinate the technical tasks for the development of the software and/or interfaces. Provide architectural and infrastructure direction.
• Consistently demonstrated ability to exceed the requirements of Senior Software Engineer.
• Good knowledge of the company product development lifecycle and the process tools.
• Sound Proficiency with Microsoft .NET/ Java technologies.
• Sound Knowledge of unit testing methodologies and frameworks.
• Sound interpersonal and team working skills.
• Create/Manage architecture diagrams/plans.
• Provide weekly status reports and time accounting.
• Serve as the interface between the developers and the project manager.
• Act as a mentor for the developers on the team.
• Coordinate and implement new system installations. Perform system walk-through of technical and operational features for new or existing systems.
• Has strong technical skills and often develops the architecturally significant components of the software system and/or interfaces.
• Ensure all the developers understand the big picture because their work has implications.
• Monitor upcoming new development activity for potential impact to overall environment.
• Know the status of the developer’s work and detect slippage.
• Communicate technical issues/decisions effectively to PM and Sponsor by using business term.