|Title||Computer Systems Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
• Coordinating with the web team on re-occurring task including, but not limited to: monitoring, troubleshooting and capacity management.
• Evaluate application software packages and provides recommendation to management. S/he drives simultaneous projects to completion, in time and to budget, assuming responsibility for not only the quality of these projects but also the ongoing support of clients’ infrastructures.
• Documents potential issues and proactively responds to ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure stability
• Monitors and tests application performance, foreseeing potential bottlenecks and identifying possible solutions
• Serves as a liaison with vendors for problem resolution
• Continually maintains security, including backup and redundancy strategies
• Writes and maintains scripts to increase system efficiency and reduce downtime due to required human intervention
• Participates in the design of information and operational support systems
• Provides 2nd and 3rd level support
• Builds documentation on maintenance, troubleshooting and operating procedures
• Uses ticketing system to create, update, close or escalate assigned tickets
• Must be able to write clear and concise technical documents. These will include Specifications, Test Plans, Test Reports, Proposals, Statements of Work, Failure Analyses, and User Documentation.
• Consult with other teams to identify,analyze and solve technology needs and problems.