Your career is utmost important for us. At Equinox IT Solutions LLC, we strive hard to ensure overall development of our employees. We provide ample opportunities that require employees to think out of box and excel in their career. If you think you have what it takes to climb up the ladder of success, please browse for the available jobs and apply today to be a part of our team.
Global Career Contact Join Equinox IT Solutions LLC to revolutionize IT Services and Consulting.
|Job Type||Full Time|
The Programmer Analyst is a member of the Intuitional Information Systems team that supports the College community’s use of electronic resources. Working with various campus departments and ITS colleagues, the successful candidate will acquire business process knowledge; master workflows; and provide programming, data integration support, and reporting to create efficiencies in support of the mission of the College. The Programmer Analyst will also manage project timelines to ensure that critical deadlines are met. Other dues include administrative software and database maintenance, such as performing upgrades and patches.
• Providing systems analysis for Ellucian’s Banner ERP and other administrative applications, often spanning multiple functional areas.
• Programming data integrations between disparate campus systems.
• Performing requirements analysis; analyzing business processes; reviewing alternatives and recommending solutions; providing training and technical assistance to end-users and IT colleagues; developing testing procedures; wring documentation.
• Reviewing, analyzing, and modifying programming systems needed for maintenance, report wring, data conversion, and modification of the College’s administrative applications.
• Configuring information systems to support and enhance business processes.
• Working independently to understand the technical operation of a wide variety of software and services.
• Wring specifications and working with IT colleagues and vendors to implement complex information systems.
• Other duties as assigned.
• A baccalaureate degree and three years’ experience working in a software development environment, or an appropriate combination of training, work experience, and skills.
• 3+ years of experience wring complex SQL.
• 3+ years of experience in designing, developing, and tuning Oracle PL/SQL (packages, procedures, functions, and triggers).
• Experience with SQL Developer and SQL Loader, or similar software.
• Strong knowledge of data integration techniques.
• Expertise using delivered application API.
• Strong knowledge of Oracle database fundamentals and relational database concepts.
• Knowledge of software life-cycle, including design, testing, and implementation techniques.
• Familiarity with Unix/Linux environment.
• Excellent troubleshooting and analytical problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated skills in verbal communication and technical wring, as well as the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical audiences.
• The successful candidate will have strong organizational skills and be able to work both independently and with a team on small- and large-scale projects in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
• Must have a collaborative spirit and the ability to contribute meaningfully to group discussions and work within a high performing team to create innovative systematic solutions to complex problems.
• Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning systems with an Oracle back-end database (e.g. Ellucian Banner or PeopleSoft).
• Performing upgrades to administrative database and software applications such as PowerFAIDS, Mainsaver, Kronos, and R25/25Live.
• Experience in developing ETL processes and procedures; fluency with best practices for ETL design and development.
• Experience with Cognos, Argos, or Crystal Reports.
• Experience working in a higher education setting.
• Demonstrates Initiative: Works proactively to identify deficiencies, and recommends and implements necessary solutions, methods, procedures, or projects.
• Action-Oriented: Works diligently and exudes a high level of energy; thinks quickly; makes things happen; maximizes spontaneous opportunities and eagerly pursues new challenges.
• Analytical: Works to understand a complex situation, issue, or problem by breaking it down into smaller pieces. Uses a step-by-step approach to evaluate consequences and implications.
|Title||Senior Software Developer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
The Senior Software Developer will provide software development services to classified computer networks in the service of the National Security Administration mission.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Lead a team to design, develop, and test application software to fulfill unique requirements on Windows, Unix, or other specified platforms.
Build applications using a specified programming language per the Government.
Build graphical user interfaces (GUIs) for custom applications.
Respond to evolving requirements in an agile environment.
You’ll Bring these Qualifications:
Minimum eight (8) years experience programming with object-oriented programming languages.
Minimum five (5) years experience developing Windows applications using Visual Studio or .NET environments OR minimum five (5) years experience Developing Unix applications using make files or comparable build environment.
Experience developing complex programs using C, C#, C++, Java, or other comparable languages.
Minimum three (3) years leading projects that develop complex software, ensuring a collaborative environment, and configuration management.
Experience implementing software life cycle management (requirements, design, develop, test, validate, deploy).
|Job Type||Full Time|
We are seeking a Ruby/Rails Developer to join our team! You will develop and implement unique web-based applications. The work is a mix of re-architecting applications along with the excitement of adding new features and micro services to our ecosystem. We are looking for a well-rounded, intelligent professional… an engineer. We are looking for someone that meets the following.
Design, create, and modify web applications
Create back-end code and interfaces for existing and new web platforms
Analyze user needs to implement web applications that are highly performant
Keep up-to-date on software developments and trends
Previous experience in web development or other related fields
4+ years of general programming experience
2+ years of Ruby/Rails programming experience
Experience with other programming languages such as: python, go, haskell, or Lua
Experience programming against SQL databases (postgreSQL, MySQL, etc)
Familiarity with RESTful design
Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Strong attention to detail
|Job Type||Full Time|
This is an intermediate level position for a UI developer. This individual must be capable of performing analysis, design, implementation, testing, maintenance and support tasks with minimal supervision. This position requires interaction with other group members and departments, and as such, requires excellent communication skills. This position requires the ability to work independently, as well as in collaboration with others to implement solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Translate technical and design artifacts into fully-functional features for external users by developing well-designed, testable, and efficient HTML, CSS, and React components.
Manage definition and progress of stories and tasks using Atlassian JIRA.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams, participating in Scrum ceremonies, discovery and ideation sessions, as well as architecture, design, and code reviews.
Ensure deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
Assist customer support with technical problems and questions.
Lead or participate in other projects or duties.
Qualifications and Skills:
Can demonstrate professional contribution to developing enterprise-level platforms or design systems with efficient and effective front-end technologies.
Can demonstrate advanced knowledge and application of HTML5 and CSS3.
Proficient with object-oriented analysis and design skills.
Proficient with object-oriented programming language and techniques.
Proficient with client usage of RESTful services and JSON.
Familiarity with UI debugging and accessibility tools..
Familiarity with visual and interface design practices and theories (gestalt principles, typography, grid systems, visual hierarchy, color theory, etc.).
Familiarity with HCI principles, accessibility requirements, usability best practices, and heuristics.
Ability to integrate seamlessly into SCRUM teams and ceremonies.
Ability to apply professional concepts, experience, and company objectives in order to perform an in-depth analysis of situations or data to resolve complex issues in creative ways.
Must possess strong, interpersonal competency in written and verbal communication, collaboration, active listening, presentation, and facilitation.
Must be oriented to framing our efforts around the customer problems we are solving and the outcomes that will achieve for the business.
B.S. in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
Minimum of three years of experience in software engineering.
|Job Type||Full Time|
EQUINOX IT SOLUTIONS LLC is looking for a Systems Administrator to help us maintain, upgrade, and manage the IT infrastructure (software, hardware, and networks) centered at our flagship location. You must be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly to ensure our systems run smoothly and efficiently, so EQUINOX IT SOLUTIONS LLC can keep our automated vehicles securely on the road! As a key member of our IT support team, you should possess the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary users in an agile, fast-paced setting.
• Provide technical support for incoming queries or issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware, with the ability to respond to after-hours help desk
requests on a limited basis.
• Install, configure, and test computer software and hardware.
• Setup new employee accounts and workstations.
• Ensure security through access controls, backups, firewalls, and monitoring.
• Monitor systems and respond immediately to security or usability issues.
• Upgrade and test systems with new releases and models.
• Maintain internal wiki with up-to-date technical documentation and IT policies.
• Develop expertise to train staff on new or existing technologies.
• Maintain security and protect systems from unauthorized use, acts of nature, and user abuse.
• Maintain equipment, materials, and supplies, and maintain an IT asset inventory.
• Proven experience maintaining operating systems, business applications, security tools, web servers, email, workstations, and networking across multiple platforms on a variety of hardware
• Microsoft technologies at enterprise scale
• End-user workstation administration
• Linux administration experience
• Virtualization and deployment principles
• Network and information security fundamentals
• Customer service or support experience a plus
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
• High level of dedication, organization, and thoroughness
• Bachelor's Degree in a technical field plus 3+ years of experience; OR Associate's Degree in technical field plus 5+ years of experience
• Relevant certifications A+, Security+ or similar