Your career is utmost important for us. At Equinox IT Solutions LLC, we strive hard to ensure overall development of our employees. We provide ample opportunities that require employees to think out of box and excel in their career. If you think you have what it takes to climb up the ladder of success, please browse for the available jobs and apply today to be a part of our team.
Global Career Contact Join Equinox IT Solutions LLC to revolutionize IT Services and Consulting.
|Job Type||Full Time|
Software Developers will work with small teams to design, develop, and software to fulfill unique requirements across various OS platforms.
Code, perform tests, and debug new software and applications, while also making enhancements to existing software
Complete all phases of the software development process throughout the product life cycle, including research, modeling, designing, debugging, and maintaining processes
Create, maintain, and update technical and system documentation as necessary
Execute release-based development under planned deadlines, as well as investigate and resolve production issues according to priorities
Participate in continuous performance improvement meetings to improve processes and standards
Perform peer review of design elements, software components, and test specifications following guidelines from the development team
Improve and optimize the efficiency of the various software systems by implementing, monitoring, testing, and auditing new software programs
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
3-5 years of experience developing software and applications
Experience with relevant development tools, applications, and system architecture
Ability to prioritize well and work on multiple tasks and projects in tandem
Ability to quickly learn and apply new languages, frameworks, and technologies
Experience using common development practices, including Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Automated Tests
Comprehensive technical knowledge of both the information technology field and computer science
|Job Type||Full Time|
This position is responsible for developing and supporting software applications.
The primary responsibilities include:
Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance. Analyze user needs and software requirements.
Design, develop and modify software systems including in-house developed applications.
Implement and configure third-party software applications.
Modify existing software, both in-house developed and third-party software, to correct errors or to improve performance.
Develop and execute software testing and validation procedures.
Follow defined processes for validation and documentation.
Assist in planning, project management and overall support of all software applications.
Answer user inquiries regarding software operation to resolve problems.
Strong communication skills
Ability to operate and deliver solutions with a customer service mentality
Proven ability to take initiative to learn new skills and apply skills to our environment
1-3 years’ experience with third party software, especially ERP Systems
1-3 years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server
1-3 years’ experience with C#
Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, computer science or combination of associate’s degree and one year of related work experience can substitute
|Title||Dot Net Developer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
The ideal candidate will efficiently and quickly write .NET in a timely and scalable way. This candidate will be able to communicate with clients very well and lead the delivery team to complete all the work. They should also be experienced in contributing to the whole development and support lifecycle.
• Communicate with clients to understand their business.
• Communicate with and lead offshore development team to complete the development work.
• Participate in requirements gathering and data analysis; translate complex business requirements into technical requirements and application architecture and design; and partner with Systems Engineers for infrastructure related solutions.
• Participate in hands-on software development, including design and code reviews.
• Partner with the Business Analysts and QA testing teams for test case validation and defect remediation, including providing production implementation support.
• Provide technical leadership and partner with teammates on increasing efficiency of development processes and procedures, including release and build processes, code reviews, and peer programming.
• Research, evaluate, and recommend tools and frameworks which will improve software development efficiency and product quality.
• 6+ years of experience using .NET development environment, understand server basic commands.
• 3+ years of experience in leading development teams.
• 5 years of experience with SQL (Structured Query Language) programming.
• 5 years of experience with Object-Oriented Analysis & Design.
• 5 years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• 3 years of experience developing requirements specifications and design documents.
• Hands on Web Development technologies using Angular Js, React Js, HTML5/CSS3, Python and responsive web designs, mobile application development technologies.
• Strong database modeling and understanding of transactions.
• REST API design best practices and implementations.
• Quickly able to obtain a deep technical understanding of new domains and good communication with team members & customers.
• Effective use of the Git source control system including branching, merging code and creating pull requests.
• Stay abreast of current topics and trends within the larger software development community.
• Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or in a related field.
• Strong leadership skills both organizational and technical
• Good architecture background
• Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence are preferred.
|Title||Mobile Software Developer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
The Mobile Software Developer is an instrumental member of our IT Technical Operations Team, supporting efforts of internal and external customers in order to minimize production issues. You will be joining one of our Agile Scrum teams responsible for developing mobile applications, webpages, backend, and server databases as well as identifying opportunities to trial and deploy new capabilities and tools to keep current with technology. Ideal candidates will possess a drive for thinking creatively to resolve complex problems and enjoy contributing to solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitie
Provide input to user stories, acceptance criteria, and technical tasks prior to beginning sprint
Provide feedback regarding system performance and usability issues concerning user story development
Attend Backlog Refinement and Sprint Planning Ceremonies to review and clarify user stories
Pull prioritized user stories from the backlog into the sprint to match the team’s capacity
Collaborate with other developers to ensure consistent design across IT solutions
Write clean, concise code using SentriLock naming conventions and architectural standards
Complete system design, development, interface points between various systems, debugging, and code review
Collaborate with other engineers and developers regarding programming needs and solution performance
Interpret a variety of business requirements furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
Solve difficult problems and deal with a variety of variables without a defined “right-answer”
Effectively deal with ambiguity and changing priorities
Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and suggest application of them into operations and activities
Embrace change and assist others in accepting and moving forward with new systems and processes
Test and Support
Work with IT QA to test developed solutions
Collaborate with IT QA and support personnel to troubleshoot reported bugs
Lead small scale projects to their completion using appropriate methodologies
Use Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) as necessary for collaboration
Other duties as assigned
Participate in projects assigned by manager
Maintain and follow ISO standards
Seek out and complete appropriate training, development and research
Knowledge of department processes
Support the mission and goals of the company
Educational Requirements / Preferences
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Related Degree or equivalent experience - Required
Experience Requirements / Preferences
2+ Software development in enterprise systems - Required
2+ iOS or Android development - Required
|Job Type||Full Time|
Business Analysis Investigates operational requirements, problems, and opportunities, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes. Assists in the analysis of stakeholder objectives, and the underlying issues arising from investigations into business requirements and problems, and identifies options for consideration. Works iteratively with stakeholders, to identify potential benefits and available options for consideration, and in defining acceptance tests.
-Attending daily scrum calls to gain working knowledge of the system being built.
-Partnering with the development/management teams to develop use cases and test plans
-Executing test plans and reporting results
-Testing in multiple environments, including smoke testing and regression testing
-Support during after hours deployments to execute smoke tests in Production
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
Shows Initiative and self-confidence, is adaptable and is able to cope with changing and evolving priorities.
Must have the ability to work methodically in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
Knowledge and Experience:
Understanding of Agile methodologies (preferably Scrum), UML, Object Orientated, Data Modeling, Process Modeling and/or other development methodologies
Awareness of structured approach to test planning and test execution.
In depth understanding of Data Warehousing concepts, Methodologies and best practices
Degree in Life Sciences, Engineering, or Computer Science field, or equivalent.