Your career is utmost important for us. At Equinox IT Solutions LLC, we strive hard to ensure overall development of our employees. We provide ample opportunities that require employees to think out of box and excel in their career. If you think you have what it takes to climb up the ladder of success, please browse for the available jobs and apply today to be a part of our team.
Global Career Contact Join Equinox IT Solutions LLC to revolutionize IT Services and Consulting.
|Job Type||Full Time|
We're on the hunt for a UI Designer who's energized by the prospect of bringing superior UX to life. You'd be working with clients as well as our internal creative team on feature-level and full-site design. In addition to execution, you'd also have an active role collaborating in UX & UI research to understand what powers successful interfaces and source opportunities for improvement.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES& RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The below list represents the major tasks assigned to incumbents in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all tasks.
• Creates user interface designs and prototypes based on quantitative research and UX input
• Collaborates with Creative Director and UX Strategist to imagine design approach for both full-site and feature-level execution
• Elicits constructive feedback from clients and is capable of interpreting that feedback into design solutions
• Is able to design flexible UI informed by clients brand guidelines
• 3+ years of experience as a user interface designer, interaction designer, visual designer, or similar role.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills, including the ability to clearly articulate both design decisions/rationale to a variety of audiences and how those design decisions will directly impact the success of the business/client
• Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, illustrator)
• Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique
• Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
• Ability to create wire frames as well as visual design comps
• Proficient with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
• Able to integrate UX into Agile development practices.
• Must be self-motivated, responsive, and dedicated to customer success.
• Knowledge of Usability and Information Architecture
• Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively.
• Knowledge of eCommerce
• Please provide a portfolio of relevant UI/design projects (provide a link to your portfolio and PDF version)
|Title||Service Now Administrator|
|Job Type||Full Time|
The ServiceNow Administrator supports the global implementation of ServiceNow software ensuring stability and driving efficiencies.
Job roles & responsibilities :
• Coordinating, managing and performing technical activities for ServiceNow (SN) module configuration and implementations, providing design input and reviews, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems and production support and maintenance activities, as needed
• Subject Matter Expert for one or more core process and will be responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release
• One of several Lead Technical Admins for SN within the team, and you will be a point of reference for the business when it comes to ServiceNow within the areas you are the Subject Matter Expert -- therefore you will need to have excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Reports to and works on prioritized tasks at the direction of the Global Technical Product Owner and Global Program Owner
• To be successful, you will have had prior experience implementing the core suite of ServiceNow applications (or other SaaS/Cloud based solutions), as well as experience leveraging the full capabilities of the ServiceNow system for the benefit of the business.
• Minimum of Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 8 years of professional experience
• Minimum 5 years of software support experience including the following:
• ServiceNow integrations using different interfaces such as email, JSON, LDAP, SOAP/API, REST and SSO
• Able to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Understands the strategic direction set by management as it relates to team goals
• Minimum 1 year of ServiceNow consulting, development, configuration and administration experience in an enterprise environment
• Strong working knowledge with System Administration, Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, CMDB/Asset Management, Knowledge,
• Workflow, Integrations, Service Portal, Custom reports
• Trouble shooting / Root cause analysis experience
• Strong working knowledge of ACL rules and user criteria
• Design and delivery of technical solutions based on the ServiceNow platform
• Communications that clearly articulate solutions and the ability to perform demonstrations
• Minimum 3 years Project management / Business Analyst / Application architecture experience in successfully delivering complex technology solutions within a defined SDLC:
• Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
• Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including customer requirement analysis and system design
• Analyzes requirements, and maintains, tests and integrates application components
• Experience in multiple ServiceNow implementations
• Experienced working in a cross functional team environment and being the functional go-to person
• Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications
• Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications
• Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented.
• Software life cycle management including planning, quality assurance testing, training and deployment experience
• User migration to new versions of applications experience
• Ability to indirectly lead a cross-functional team towards a common solution
• Ability to work within an offshore application development supplier engagement model
• Self-starter with the ability to quickly learn complex business processes
• Ability to handle requirements gathering from the business and turning those requirements into actual features/functions within ServiceNow
|Job Type||Full Time|
The ideal candidate will efficiently and quickly write .NET in a timely and scalable way. This candidate will be able to communicate with clients very well and lead the delivery team to complete all the work. They should also be experienced in contributing to the whole development and support lifecycle.
• Communicate with clients to understand their business.
• Communicate with and lead offshore development team to complete the development work.
• Participate in requirements gathering and data analysis; translate complex business requirements into technical requirements and application architecture and design; and partner with Systems Engineers for infrastructure related solutions.
• Participate in hands-on software development, including design and code reviews.
• Partner with the Business Analysts and QA testing teams for test case validation and defect remediation, including providing production implementation support.
• Provide technical leadership and partner with teammates on increasing efficiency of development processes and procedures, including release and build processes, code reviews, and peer programming.
• Research, evaluate, and recommend tools and frameworks which will improve software development efficiency and product quality.
• 6+ years of experience using .NET development environment, understand server basic commands.
• 3+ years of experience in leading development teams.
• 5 years of experience with SQL (Structured Query Language) programming.
• 5 years of experience with Object-Oriented Analysis & Design.
• 5 years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• 3 years of experience developing requirements specifications and design documents.
• Hands on Web Development technologies using Angular Js, React Js, HTML5/CSS3, Python and responsive web designs, mobile application development technologies.
• Strong database modeling and understanding of transactions.
• REST API design best practices and implementations.
• Quickly able to obtain a deep technical understanding of new domains and good communication with team members & customers.
• Effective use of the Git source control system including branching, merging code and creating pull requests.
• Stay abreast of current topics and trends within the larger software development community.
• Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or in a related field.
• Strong leadership skills both organizational and technical
• Good architecture background
• Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence are preferred.
|Title||Big Data automation engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
We are looking for a QA automation engineer who will be responsible for building/maintaining automation frameworks for Big Data projects, working closely with architecture, engineering and product teams to deliver quality solutions. This is not a typical GUI automation kind of role and the ideal candidate has hands on experience on building automation frameworks on big data / high volume data pipelines / ETL projects.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Testing and developing automation for high volume data pipelines, ETL transformations, and other data integration workflows across multiple sources while applying best practices in data integrity, data quality, and distributed data processing.
• Designing and developing testing infrastructure and executing automation scripts on a scheduled basis for Big Data Platforms with understanding of Big Data programming models.
• Perform both manual testing, and implementing test automation frameworks.
• Research related products and make necessary software recommendations & implement innovative solutions
• Perform load/performance testing
• Write test plans, test cases, status reports and summary reports.
• Participate in daily scrum and bi-weekly sprint planning meetings.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
• Hands on programming and automation experience including REST API services.
• Advanced SQL writing and expertise in data warehousing (SQL, ETL, Data Modeling, etc.) and using data warehouses/databases such as Aurora / MySQL, RedShift etc. in a business environment with complex datasets.
• Exposure to AWS Big Data technologies (EMR / RedShift / Kinesis etc.)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent education and experience required.
|Title||Front end developer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
We are looking for a candidate who is highly knowledgeable in landing page optimization and development, is proficient in Shopify, familiar with HTML/CSS and is able to learn and bring new programs, software's and recommendations to the team. The ideal candidate will be hardworking, and career oriented with the desire to grow in the company.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Determine the best strategies for optimized based on budget that is brought to them
* Manage landing pages and make changes
* Develop a powerful Shopify website
* Communicate effectively with design and e-commerce department
* Study and integrate new Shopify strategies and bring a game plan for ways to improve website
* Knowledge of potential software to be leveraged on the job in your role as an internet marketing analyst. Strong computer skills including Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint. Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills. Efficiently monitor client data, and keep detailed reports for management.
Qualifications and Skills:
* College Degree or Working towards degree
* Intermediate Excel Abilities (Pivot Tables, VLookup, SumIFs etc.)
* 4 year of Front-End Development / Landing Page testing / Shopify development experience with a wide vantage point on established and emerging online tactics. Wordpress development and SEO experience are highly valued as well.
* Expertise in Front-End Development, Shopify, HTML/CSS, and Landing Page Testing
* Passion for data analysis, internet marketing, entrepreneurship, and startup culture
* Effective collaborator, able to easily work as a team with clients & internal team.
* Enjoyment operating in a fast paced, ever-changing, technically demanding environment