|Job Type||Full Time|
• Responsible for ensuring 24/7/365 availability of all business-critical technology assets.
• Thorough understanding of WAN/LAN troubleshooting and support using Cisco, Microtek routing, and Ruckus wireless technologies.
• Work with various technologies including desktops, servers, printers, network peripherals, RF Scanners, and network infrastructure.
• Assist with preparing new PCs (Windows and Mac), servers, and network infrastructure components.
• Knowledge of MS Windows desktop and Windows 2008/2012 server, administration and maintenance including Windows professional setup and configuration
• Knowledge of Ethernet cabling requirements.
• Working knowledge of routers, switches, and firewalls.
• Firm understanding of TCP/IP routing, sub-netting, and Windows networking.
• Ensures overall compliance effort for the IT group
• Maintains and executes on backup, replication, and disaster recovery strategy.
• Flexibility with occasionally scheduled projects during afterhours and/or weekends.
• Travel to troubleshoot and maintain networks and relationships