|Job Type||Full Time|
• Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
• Monitor program performance to ensure efficient and problem-free operations.
• Coordinate user or third party testing.
• Conduct historical analyses of test results.
• Visit beta testing sites to evaluate software performance.
• Provide technical support during software installation or configuration.
Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
• Install, maintain, or use software testing programs.
• Identify program deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance.
• Create or maintain databases of known test defects.
• Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
• Design or develop automated testing tools.
• Evaluate or recommend software for testing or bug tracking.
• Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
• Document test procedures to ensure reliability and compliance with standards.
• Update automated test scripts to ensure currency.
• Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
• Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability
• Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
• Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
• Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
• Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
• Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
• Install and configure recreations of software production environments to allow testing of software performance.
• Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source.