|Job Type||Full Time|
• Lead and drive internal cross functional teams to meet program deliverables.
• Provides technical support and strategic guidance around the planning, monitoring and execution of multiple projects, organizer cross- group collaborations, meetings and drives the progress of new and existing initiatives.
• Resolve issues and solve problems throughout the project lifecycle.
• Create project schedules to identify when each task will be done and by whom. Manage project schedules and lead enforcement of project deadlines in response to the client requirements.
• Partner with business sponsors to define success metrics and criteria.
• Proactively identifying resource constraints and working with personnel managers on creative solutions. Manage the unexpected gracefully and effectively.
• Lead weekly project meetings with technology team providing transparency to task status and identifying issues.
• Possibly build, lead, and coach multiple project teams throughout project lifecycles.
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyses needs and requirements.
• Implementation of projects using the Software Development Lifecycle model.
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Serve as the conduit and act as liaison between the customers (internal and external), software development team and technical teams. Maintain key relationships with project sponsors to forecast resource needs and communicate those needs to management.
• Ensure effective cross-functional teamwork among project team members including both internal and external business, IT and vendors.
• Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change, work beyond the IT department to further optimize and improve existing process.
• Build a knowledge base of project types to draw from to optimize processes.
• Manage software development release cycle; coordinating resources, creating documentation and running release events.
• Demonstrates the Valued Business Partner capabilities and behaviors in all interactions with IS colleagues, vendors and business stakeholders
• Monitor project schedule and scope to ensure both remain on track. Initiate and implement appropriate actions. Proactively engage in both quality assurance and risk management activities to ensure project deliverables are met according to both Covance and client requirements.
• Meet financial performance targets for the assigned projects and proactively manage change control process both internally and externally