|Job Type||Full Time|
• Understand the business requirements, implement designs, provide administration tools, and provide documentation for specific projects.
• Responsible for designing and development of the application using C#, ASP.NET MVC.
• Develop the classes using C# which incorporate N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
• Create SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Complex queries.
• Control source code versions, code baseline and branches using TFS.
• Responsible for design and development of user interface and core middle tier business components.
• Involve in designing, developing and deploying reports in MS SQL Server environment using SSRS.
• Manage technical challenges and communicate to project manager any issues associated with the application and mentor development team through the technical challenges.
• Design, develop and deliver SharePoint sites and Web Part Forms.
• Use Cascading Style Sheets for a unified look and feel of the ASP.NET Web forms.
• Implement a large part of the UI dynamic functionalities using CSS, JQuery, and XML.
• Identify inefficiencies in current databases and investigate solutions.
• Develop QA automated test plans and Test Case Reviews and compile feedback to improve the quality of deliverables.
• Working with production management to identify issues and create a summary issues report each week.
• Working in a collaborative development environment, providing assistance & technical guidance to fellow team members.
• Working on bug fixes which involve analysis and resolving complex database issues.