|Job Type||Full Time|
• Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
• Ability to demonstrated documentation Skills to explain complex code o others, Main syntax for reuse and work with transferable codes.
• Maintain frequent communication for updating status for assigned task.
• Ability to analyze code and help with standardization and documentation.
• Required knowledge of custom word press and widget development .
• Hands on knowledge of word press and PHP.
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
• Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
• Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
• Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.