|Job Type||Full Time|
• Monitor existing systems to ensure structural integrity.
• Prioritize mission critical tasks and coordinate the construction and expansion of the systems so that updates and other tasks don’t get in the way of daily operations.
• Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes and service records.
• Identify requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and with other persons in a position to understand service requirements with a thorough technical knowledge.
• Work with JIRA to track issues, defects and requests as a part of daily tasks
• Maintain code repositories and implement best practices for branching and merging in Subversion (SVN) and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Design and implement the automated process of build and deployments for .Net and Java applications using various tools as per the needs of project which included Team Foundation Server (TFS), Jenkins.
• Work with cloud technologies like Amazon Web Services and Azure
• Define, communicate and enforce Configuration Management policies and procedures to development teams.
• Develop and implement build and deployment scripts (Ant, Maven and MS Build) for applications, worked on build management, performance tuning, improvement, and automation
• Assist release coordinators/managers, communicated and coordinated across distributed teams. Worked with BMC Remedy Action Request system application to submit and track change requests.
• Ownership of areas requiring improvement and recommend new solutions or processes