|Job Type||Full Time|
• Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
• Monitor program performance to ensure efficient and problem-free operations.
• Coordinate user or third party testing.
• Conduct historical analyses of test results.
• Visit beta testing sites to evaluate software performance.
• Provide technical support during software installation or configuration.
Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
• Install, maintain, or use software testing programs.
• Identify program deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance.
• Create or maintain databases of known test defects.
• Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
• Design or develop automated testing tools.
• Evaluate or recommend software for testing or bug tracking.
• Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
• Document test procedures to ensure reliability and compliance with standards.
• Update automated test scripts to ensure currency.
• Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
• Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
• Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
• Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.