|Job Type||Full Time|
• Design and develop software and software development practices that conform to the reference architecture which address the customer’s technical solution requirements and functional business needs.
• Document and/or store all system engineering related artifacts in approved repository.
• Identify and communicate system engineering risks, issues, assumptions, mitigations, and dependencies.
• Participate in solution design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
• Support the independent validation and verification during the project acceptance events, including User Acceptance Testing and Review.
• Provide technical support during software installation or configuration to include end user coloration as needed.
• Monitor compliance with and make recommendations to system architectures and system integration practices that affect the new and existing software solutions.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and seek to resolve software engineering gaps, especially as it concerns end-to-end product compatibility.
• Promote agile software engineering principles and best practices that are appropriate for the environment.
• Actively participate in internal Process Improvement initiatives.