|Job Type||Full Time|
• We focus more on results than a formal methodology, although knowledge of the entire software development process is helpful. You must be capable of working independently at times, but also as part of a small project team.
• Ensures the code is scalable and meets performance requirements for assigned projects through performance tuning
• Develops applications based on their evaluation of business and technical requirements; writes and maintains documentation on any technical development completed
• Troubleshoots and resolves data and application software utilizing SQL and other tools to assist in data manipulation
• Support, maintain and document software functionality including the Vorticity property preservation and inspection field service technology
• Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages
• Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs
• Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
• Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency
• Maintains systems and programs by aiding user groups in problem resolution and providing technical solutions to resolve software or system logic problems
• Develops and maintains project timelines for assigned duties and confers with Management as to the expected completion deadline
• Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
• Making Recommendations towards the development of new code OR reuse of existing code.
• Ensuring solutions are aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards.
• Participating in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy versus build recommendations.
• Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
• Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems.
• Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
• Create technical specifications and test plans