|Title||Computer System Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
• Coordinating with the web team on re-occurring task including, but not limited to: monitoring, troubleshooting and capacity management.
• Engage directly with business/ product manager to provide defect insights with proper documentation/ screen shots.
• Evaluate application software packages and provides recommendation to management. S/he drives simultaneous projects to completion, in time and to budget, assuming responsibility for not only the quality of these projects but also the ongoing support of clients’ infrastructures.
• Documents potential issues and proactively responds to ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure stability.
• Monitors and tests application performance, foreseeing potential bottlenecks and identifying possible solutions.
• Serves as a liaison with vendors for problem resolution.
• Continually maintains security, including backup and redundancy strategies.
• Writes and maintains scripts to increase system efficiency and reduce downtime due to required human intervention.
• Participates in the design of information and operational support systems.
• Builds documentation on maintenance, troubleshooting and operating procedures.
• Uses ticketing system to create, update, close or escalate assigned tickets.
• Must be able to write clear and concise technical documents. These will include Specifications, Test Plans, Test Reports, Proposals, Statements of Work, Failure Analyses, and User Documentation.
• Consult with other teams to identify, analyze and solve technology needs and problems.