|Job Type||Full Time|
• Maintain and extend complex and cutting edge network applications.
• Recommend and implement technology enhancements, and develop report mechanisms on status of the environment, and provide support and administrative assistance on software products.
• Perform complex research, design, and software development tasks within a specific business functional area or product line.
• Provide direct input to project plans, schedules and methodology while developing cross-functional software products
• Produce software design — typically across multiple systems
• Interface with end users, programmers, vendors, and senior management on all issues related to the network support of the product.
• Review of project requirements & definition and the formulation of project specifications (i.e., functional, design, etc.)
• Verification and validation of engineered system (hardware and/or software) to specifications
• Involved in technical, system architecture and application conception
• Create effective and unit tested code that meets functional, quality, and temporal requirements
• Interface with clients as well as subcontractors and solve issues and problems to satisfaction of company and client.