|Job Type||Full Time|
• Develop and maintain state health services web application which handles health claims and provides claim related information to the participants and providers of state of Missouri.
• Develop and support new modules and enhancements for Medicaid program provided by state of Missouri.
• Work closely with the state representatives and SME’s for developing new modules of the application and support existing applications parallelly.
• Work and Establish CI/CD integration to deploy the application using Hudson.
• Research and implement cross browser compatibility for the application to make it compatible from IE 7 to all modern browsers.
• Establish a base framework for transaction management using Hibernate. Lead the effort for component design, development and integration with the existing modules.
• Create portlets using WebSphere Portal Toolkit and deployed them on the WebSphere Portal Server.
• Establish and maintain all stages of WebSphere Administration like Installation, Configuration, Deployment, Scripting, Migration and Trouble shooting.
• Work and design Front-side of the website like embedded graphics, and interactive documents.
• Implement fortify for tracking application security related issues and fixed them before the damage is done.
• Work and fix all the issues that are found in testing.
• Write the Junit for all the development and issues fixed to maintain the code standards.
• Document all the changes made with pre-implementation and post implementation.
• Establish and document code standards and procedures.
• Establish, maintain and modify databases for development and testing using Db visualizer 9.0.
• Create technical specification documents for application development.
• Establish and maintain physical backup and recovery processes for all testing and production environments.
• Monitor performance and tune all applications. Support application performance review and tuning efforts.