|Job Type||Full Time|
• Analyzing the information of the company; its goals, business plans, future ventures and financial status and market value.
• Reviewing the employees of the company and knowing the internal functionalities of the company, work atmosphere of the company and their working strategies.
• Conducts meetings to encourage interaction and the exchange of ideas, concerns and proposals from various organizations to facilitate solutions to administrative problems.
• Planning strategies to make necessary changes within the company for effective growth of the company.
• Strategic planning to increase the market value of the products manufactured from the company and increasing sales and profits for the company.
• Deciding budgets for the future prospects of the company and conducting risk analysis.
• Setting up meetings with the senior employees such as managers and directors of the company and understanding their business goals.
• Prepare reports and presentations for the company.
• Provides technical assistance in designing systems (such as for cost accounting or reporting) and related forms or documents.
• Assists with the review and evaluation of computer hardware and software to determine its usefulness and appropriateness as related to existing or proposed administrative systems.
• Assists with research, including conferring with vendors, to resolve questions and problems related to mini-microcomputer hardware and software and assists in consulting with and advising users in the selection and use of computing options.
• Analyze the periodic manufacturing, sales, profit and investment reports of the company and maintain a track of them for future reference