|Job Type||Full Time|
• Analyze business requirements and provide best solutions for security remediation requirements of Applications.
• Develop SSIS packages required to load data from upstream systems.
• Create SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers& Complex queries.
• Control source code versions, code baseline and branches using TFS.
• Manage technical challenges and communicate to project manager any risks associated with the development and mentor development team through the technical challenges.
• Identify inefficiencies in current databases and investigate solutions.
• Manage the Dev, QA, Staging and Production release deployments.
• Working in a collaborative development environment, providing assistance & technical guidance to fellow team members.
• Analyze input stream files and outbound files which integrate upstream and downstream systems.
• Responsible for the delivery of architecture artifacts that will demonstrate the project's adherence to strategy, design patterns, and best practices.
• Working on bug fixes which involve analysis and resolving complex database issues.
• Produce ad-hoc queries and develop reports to support business needs.
• Develop test and implement Biz Talk Applications.
• Troubleshoot daily production issues related to existing Biztalk applications.
• Develop and support enterprise Microsoft SharePoint services
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant fields.