Your career is utmost important for us. At Equinox IT Solutions LLC, we strive hard to ensure overall development of our employees. We provide ample opportunities that require employees to think out of box and excel in their career. If you think you have what it takes to climb up the ladder of success, please browse for the available jobs and apply today to be a part of our team.
Global Career Contact Join Equinox IT Solutions LLC to revolutionize IT Services and Consulting.
|Job Type||Full Time|
• Responsible for ensuring 24/7/365 availability of all business-critical technology assets.
• Thorough understanding of WAN/LAN troubleshooting and support using Cisco, Microtek routing, and Ruckus wireless technologies.
• Work with various technologies including desktops, servers, printers, network peripherals, RF Scanners, and network infrastructure.
• Assist with preparing new PCs (Windows and Mac), servers, and network infrastructure components.
• Knowledge of MS Windows desktop and Windows 2008/2012 server, administration and maintenance including Windows professional setup and configuration
• Knowledge of Ethernet cabling requirements.
• Working knowledge of routers, switches, and firewalls.
• Firm understanding of TCP/IP routing, sub-netting, and Windows networking.
• Ensures overall compliance effort for the IT group
• Maintains and executes on backup, replication, and disaster recovery strategy.
• Flexibility with occasionally scheduled projects during afterhours and/or weekends.
• Travel to troubleshoot and maintain networks and relationships
|Title||Computer Systems Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
• Coordinating with the web team on re-occurring task including, but not limited to: monitoring, troubleshooting and capacity management.
• Evaluate application software packages and provides recommendation to management. S/he drives simultaneous projects to completion, in time and to budget, assuming responsibility for not only the quality of these projects but also the ongoing support of clients’ infrastructures.
• Documents potential issues and proactively responds to ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure stability
• Monitors and tests application performance, foreseeing potential bottlenecks and identifying possible solutions
• Serves as a liaison with vendors for problem resolution
• Continually maintains security, including backup and redundancy strategies
• Writes and maintains scripts to increase system efficiency and reduce downtime due to required human intervention
• Participates in the design of information and operational support systems
• Provides 2nd and 3rd level support
• Builds documentation on maintenance, troubleshooting and operating procedures
• Uses ticketing system to create, update, close or escalate assigned tickets
• Must be able to write clear and concise technical documents. These will include Specifications, Test Plans, Test Reports, Proposals, Statements of Work, Failure Analyses, and User Documentation.
• Consult with other teams to identify,analyze and solve technology needs and problems.