Your career is utmost important for us. At Equinox IT Solutions LLC, we strive hard to ensure overall development of our employees. We provide ample opportunities that require employees to think out of box and excel in their career. If you think you have what it takes to climb up the ladder of success, please browse for the available jobs and apply today to be a part of our team.
Global Career Contact Join Equinox IT Solutions LLC to revolutionize IT Services and Consulting.
|Job Type||Full Time|
• Perform all aspects of Platform Administration, Design, Development and implantation of Software solutions.
• Build Workflows and write automated scripts.
• Build and Deploy required enhancements to the Service Now Platform.
• Build and Deploy UI Policies, UI actions, script includes, scheduled jobs, import sets and transform maps.
• Implementation of Service Now for ITSM, Discovery, Orchestration, PPM, Demand Management and other modules.
• Provide advanced support for Service Now by troubleshooting, implementing bug fixes and root cause analysis etc.
• Maintain production system reliability through utilization of Change Management process.
• Implement ServiceNow customization including, but not limited to, Client Scripts, UI policies, UI Actions, Script Includes, Business Rules, Data Policies, Fixed Scripts, workflow administration, Scheduled jobs, report setup, and data imports and exports.
• Involve in CMS page layout design, by using the HTML DIV based layout, drop zone creation along with JQuery and CSS.
• Assist in the definition of business requirements and provide definitions and updates of system design documentation.
• ServiceNow application development; including creation and configuration of Service Catalogs, Data imports and exports and Reports.
• Create new workflow for the Service Requests.
• Experience in upgrading from Istanbul to Jakarta version on ServiceNow instance.
• Work on the defects post upgrade and fixed the defects.
• Create Buttons and context menus both on form and lists using UI actions.
• Experience in coding, object-oriented and modularized software.
• Expertise in unit and integration test automation.
• Expertise with HTML technologies including HTML, CSS and AJAX practices.
• Familiarity with SOA technologies including as REST ,SOAP implementations.
• Familiarity with coding and diagnosing problematic SQL.
• Familiarity with Unix shell and source control systems and tools such as git, maven and ant.
• Demonstrated success completing complex projects, on time.
• Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies quickly.
|Job Type||Full Time|
Maintain and extend complex and cutting edge network applications.
Recommend and implement technology enhancements, and develop report mechanisms on status of the environment, and provide support and administrative assistance on software products.
Perform complex research, design, and software development tasks within a specific business functional area or product line.
Provide direct input to project plans, schedules and methodology while developing cross-functional software products
Produce software design — typically across multiple systems
Interface with end users, programmers, vendors, and senior management on all issues related to the network support of the product.
Review of project requirements & definition and the formulation of project specifications (i.e., functional, design, etc.)
Verification and validation of engineered system (hardware and/or software) to specifications
Involved in technical, system architecture and application conception
Create effective and unit tested code that meets functional, quality, and temporal requirements
Interface with clients as well as subcontractors and solve issues and problems to satisfaction of company and client.
Configuration of Linux clients against open LDAP server or active directory or NIS.
Volume Management through Logical Volume Manager or parted utility.
Hosting contents on Webservers.
Shell scripting to automate Linux system configuration.
Firewall and SELINUX configuration enabling application access.
Configuration management through tools like puppet chef or ansible.
Knowledge of version control systems like GIT, SVN, Bitbucket, etc.,
Experienced with virtualization through VMWare, OpenStack etc.,
Strong knowledge on CISCO UCS.
|Job Type||Full Time|
• Manage in-depth server audits and assessments to proactively identify risks in customer’s infrastructure, maintain and improve availability, performance and security.
• Provide advanced system administration, operational support and problem resolution for a large complex Unix/Linux computing environment, including both virtualized and physical servers.
• Review and evaluate virtual and physical server performance and capacity.
• Work with the different teams (development & Quality Analyst ) to resolve any web logic domain and environment related issue.
• Evaluate new updates for weblogic 10 and make recommendations to ensure compatibility and effectiveness
• Drive resolution and root cause analysis of the most business critical and complex incidents and involvement in multiplatform technical emergency response team.
• Forecast system demands and recommends upgrades, expansions and reconfigurations.
• Provide technical expertise in UNIX/LINUX based enterprise solutions to internal and external parties
• Perform computing environment build-outs, site setup, user training, hardware/software installation, maintenance and support and documentation of operating procedures and processes.
• Participate in and be ready to build non-standard but effective solutions in order to override existing technical challenges.
• Troubleshoot hardware and software problems, takes appropriate corrective action and/or interact with IT staff or vendors in performing complex testing, support, server recovery, and troubleshooting functions.
• Analyze, monitor, troubleshoot, and diagnose to ensure system optimization, integrity, availability, and functionality are within prescribed parameters.
• Experienced in Transmission Control Protocol and the Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) network management. Must understand common ports and protocols used for TCP/IP communication between servers (Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP), Secure Shell (SSH), Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), etc.). Must also understand TCP/IP classless subnets using Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR) notation and establish default routes.
|Job Type||Full Time|
• Collect Organize, Analyze and Interpret data and statistical information to extrapolate behavior and patterns from data that will provide innovative direction and uses cases back to business.
• Responsible for Development of single page application using React.js with Redux and Node.js?
• Deliver front End solutions, primarily by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance.
• Help create UI patterns and coding standards
• Develop React JS for building several web components and Redux JS for building model and functionalities to the controller.
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code and Optimize components for performance across web?capable devices and browsers.?
• Ability to capture the user events and render the appropriate action and dynamically render the UI based on user actions using React.js?
• Need to work closely with product managers using agile methodologies to deliver high quality solutions on time and operations teams to ensure our applications and services are highly available and reliable.
• Develop wireframes from requirements.
• Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
• Knowledge on Bootstrap for responsive themes and other Bootstrap CSS components
• Develop React JS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application (SPA).
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Confirm project requirements by studying user requirements, conferring with others on team.
|Job Type||Full Time|
• Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
• Ability to demonstrated documentation Skills to explain complex code o others, Main syntax for reuse and work with transferable codes.
• Maintain frequent communication for updating status for assigned task.
• Ability to analyze code and help with standardization and documentation.
• Required knowledge of custom word press and widget development .
• Hands on knowledge of word press and PHP.
• Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
• Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
• Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
• Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.