Your career is utmost important for us. At Equinox IT Solutions LLC, we strive hard to ensure overall development of our employees. We provide ample opportunities that require employees to think out of box and excel in their career. If you think you have what it takes to climb up the ladder of success, please browse for the available jobs and apply today to be a part of our team.
Global Career Contact Join Equinox IT Solutions LLC to revolutionize IT Services and Consulting.
|Job Type||Full Time|
We are looking for a Data Engineer who can help create a new model of data architecture to support business units with better access to data, drive the design and use of a new data warehouse and build automated ETL/ELT processes to connect data across the organization. We’re building a data practice from the ground up, you’ll get to shape this work and help drive our data-informed culture.
Essential Functions& Summary of Responsibilities:
Implement and oversee the Data Warehousing (possibly Snowflake) and ETL infrastructure
Define and establish processes to maintain the integrity of data within our data pipeline and warehouse
Ensure quality of data and completeness of event logging across enterprise codebase
Integrate data from 3rd party services such as SalesForce, New Relic, Splunk.
Develop ETL jobs and tests to process, validate, transport, collate, aggregate, and distribute data
Transform raw event logs into higher-order tables to make existing analysis easier and new analysis possible
Be part of a new team championing a data-informed culture
Build workflows that empower analysts and scientists to efficiently use data in Tableau and open source data visualization tools
Other duties and tasks as assigned
Qualifications Requirement (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
Expertise building data pipelines with streaming and batch ETL patterns on complex datasets using Python/Docker/SQL
Ability to architect the entire data ecosystem with flows and dependencies across numerous internal systems and new cloud applications
Software Engineering experience with expertise in at least one high-level programming language (preferably Python)
Strong SQL writing skills
Experience with orchestration tools such as Airflow (preferred) or Luigi
Exceptional communication skills and desire to share your knowledge with clarity, patience, and empathy
The ability to work independently and set your own priorities with careful attention to detail and deadlines
Familiarity with Data Visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, Superset
Familiarity with data warehousing; Specific familiarity with Azure data warehousing infrastructure a plus
|Title||Software Quality Assurance Analyst|
|Job Type||Full Time|
EQUINOX IT SOLUTIONS LLC is seeking a Software Quality Assurance Analyst responsible for testing our software platform and solutions. Reporting to the QA Lead, the successful candidate brings a familiarity with test approaches and best practices, and will be able to work with little direction, while collaborating with engineering, product, and industry teams to ensure product quality and client satisfaction. As a product expert, the candidate will also provide support to sales and delivery teams.
• Achieve technical expertise in ProcessUnity’s software platform and solutions
• Develop and execute testing strategy based on the application requirements, leading to the analysis, design, documentation and execution of the test cases for ProcessUnity’s suite of applications
• Perform manual software testing, ensuring each release meets well-defined quality standards and the impact of all new features is tested across the entire application
• Document software defects in an issues tracking system and proactively communicate issues with developers and other project team members
• Partner with the delivery and support teams to review and understand business requirements, assist with technical implementations, and help to resolve escalated client issues
• Stay current with the QA best practices, methodologies and technologies, and continue to improve the QA processes across the team
Required Experience / Skills:
• 5+ years’ experience in software testing in a technical environment, including hands-on testing
• Expertise with all aspects of testing including functional, system, regression, load, and performance/stress testing
• Experience with QA / Automation tools
• Ability to diagnose and identify performance and stability issues in large, complex applications
• Experience testing web-based applications and web services (.NET / ASP.NET / C# environment)
• Proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – experience with VBA a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (ability to explain complex topics clearly)
• Experience with financial services / GRC / risk management software products
|Job Type||Full Time|
The ServiceNow Administrator supports the global implementation of ServiceNow software ensuring stability and driving efficiencies.
Job responsibilities :
• Coordinating, managing and performing technical activities for ServiceNow (SN) module configuration and implementations, providing design input and reviews, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems and production support and maintenance activities, as needed
• Subject Matter Expert for one or more core process and will be responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release
• One of several Lead Technical Admins for SN within the team, and you will be a point of reference for the business when it comes to ServiceNow within the areas you are the Subject Matter Expert -- therefore you will need to have excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Reports to and works on prioritized tasks at the direction of the Global Technical Product Owner and Global Program Owner
• To be successful, you will have had prior experience implementing the core suite of Basic Qualifications:
• Minimum of Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 8 years of professional experience
• Minimum 5 years of software support experience including the following:
• ServiceNow integrations using different interfaces such as email, JSON, LDAP, SOAP/API, REST and SSO
• Able to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Understands the strategic direction set by management as it relates to team goals
• Minimum 1 year of ServiceNow consulting, development, configuration and administration experience in an enterprise environment
• Strong working knowledge with System Administration, Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, CMDB/Asset Management, Knowledge,
• Workflow, Integrations, Service Portal, Custom reports
• Trouble shooting / Root cause analysis experience
• Strong working knowledge of ACL rules and user criteria
• Design and delivery of technical solutions based on the ServiceNow platform
• Communications that clearly articulate solutions and the ability to perform demonstrations
• Minimum 3 years Project management / Business Analyst / Application architecture experience in successfully delivering complex technology solutions within a defined SDLC:
• Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
• Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including customer requirement analysis and system design
• Analyzes requirements, and maintains, tests and integrates application components
• Experience in multiple ServiceNow implementations
• Experienced working in a cross functional team environment and being the functional go-to person
• Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications
• Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications
• Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented
• Software life cycle management including planning, quality assurance testing, training and deployment experience
• User migration to new versions of applications experience
• Ability to indirectly lead a cross-functional team towards a common solution
• Ability to work within an offshore application development supplier engagement model
• Self-starter with the ability to quickly learn complex business processes
• Ability to handle requirements gathering from the business and turning those requirements into actual features/functions within ServiceNow
|Title||Big Data Automation Engineer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
We are looking for a QA automation engineer who will be responsible for building/maintaining automation frameworks for Big Data projects, working closely with architecture, engineering and product teams to deliver quality solutions. This is not a typical GUI automation kind of role and the ideal candidate has hands on experience on building automation frameworks on big data / high volume data pipelines / ETL projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Testing and developing automation for high volume data pipelines, ETL transformations, and other data integration workflows across multiple sources while applying best practices in data integrity, data quality, and distributed data processing.
• Designing and developing testing infrastructure and executing automation scripts on a scheduled basis for Big Data Platforms with understanding of Big Data programming models.
• Perform both manual testing, and implementing test automation frameworks.
• Research related products and make necessary software recommendations & implement innovative solutions
• Perform load/performance testing
• Write test plans, test cases, status reports and summary reports.
• Participate in daily scrum and bi-weekly sprint planning meetings.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• Hands on programming and automation experience including REST API services.
• Advanced SQL writing and expertise in data warehousing (SQL, ETL, Data Modeling, etc.) and using data warehouses/databases such as Aurora / MySQL, RedShift etc. in a business environment with complex datasets.
• Exposure to AWS Big Data technologies (EMR / RedShift / Kinesis etc.)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent education and experience required.
|Job Type||Full Time|
As a UI Developer, you will be responsible for the conversion of mockups to working products as well as maintenance for our existing web portal and proprietary software application.
• Develop new webpages and front-end user interfaces for our proprietary applications.
• Work cross-functionally with back-end web design, software development, quality assurance and other departments as needed.
• Communicate with these same groups to develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve front-end websites using agile deployment methodology.
• Actively responsive to system problems identified by end-users utilizing the application.
• Coordinate testing of web applications with the end-users and other project team members.
• Support the end-user during system deployment. Research and resolve problems with the system after go-live.
• Attend meetings with the project management team and end users as necessary.
• Ability to interface with UX designers. Familiarity with standard UX design deliverables and converting them into functioning applications.
• Requires Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or related field) and 3+ years of related experience developing web applications.
• Familiar with Microsoft Visual Studio.
• Eager to learn, self-directed and motivated.
• Ability to communicate clearly across teams.
• Familiarity with SQL Server, C#, ASP.NET, SignalR, and/or Syncfusion
• MVC, TFS or other change management systems