Your career is utmost important for us. At Equinox IT Solutions LLC, we strive hard to ensure overall development of our employees. We provide ample opportunities that require employees to think out of box and excel in their career. If you think you have what it takes to climb up the ladder of success, please browse for the available jobs and apply today to be a part of our team.
Global Career Contact Join Equinox IT Solutions LLC to revolutionize IT Services and Consulting.
|Job Type||Full Time|
The Programmer Analyst is a member of the Intuitional Information Systems team that supports the College community’s use of electronic resources. Working with various campus departments and ITS colleagues, the successful candidate will acquire business process knowledge; master workflows; and provide programming, data integration support, and reporting to create efficiencies in support of the mission of the College. The Programmer Analyst will also manage project timelines to ensure that critical deadlines are met. Other dues include administrative software and database maintenance, such as performing upgrades and patches.
• Providing systems analysis for Ellucian’s Banner ERP and other administrative applications, often spanning multiple functional areas.
• Programming data integrations between disparate campus systems.
• Performing requirements analysis; analyzing business processes; reviewing alternatives and recommending solutions; providing training and technical assistance to end-users and IT colleagues; developing testing procedures; wring documentation.
• Reviewing, analyzing, and modifying programming systems needed for maintenance, report wring, data conversion, and modification of the College’s administrative applications.
• Configuring information systems to support and enhance business processes.
• Working independently to understand the technical operation of a wide variety of software and services.
• Wring specifications and working with IT colleagues and vendors to implement complex information systems.
• Other duties as assigned.
• A baccalaureate degree and three years’ experience working in a software development environment, or an appropriate combination of training, work experience, and skills.
• 3+ years of experience wring complex SQL.
• 3+ years of experience in designing, developing, and tuning Oracle PL/SQL (packages, procedures, functions, and triggers).
• Experience with SQL Developer and SQL Loader, or similar software.
• Strong knowledge of data integration techniques.
• Expertise using delivered application API.
• Strong knowledge of Oracle database fundamentals and relational database concepts.
• Knowledge of software life-cycle, including design, testing, and implementation techniques.
• Familiarity with Unix/Linux environment.
• Excellent troubleshooting and analytical problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated skills in verbal communication and technical wring, as well as the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical audiences.
• The successful candidate will have strong organizational skills and be able to work both independently and with a team on small- and large-scale projects in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
• Must have a collaborative spirit and the ability to contribute meaningfully to group discussions and work within a high performing team to create innovative systematic solutions to complex problems.
• Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning systems with an Oracle back-end database (e.g. Ellucian Banner or PeopleSoft).
• Performing upgrades to administrative database and software applications such as PowerFAIDS, Mainsaver, Kronos, and R25/25Live.
• Experience in developing ETL processes and procedures; fluency with best practices for ETL design and development.
• Experience with Cognos, Argos, or Crystal Reports.
• Experience working in a higher education setting.
• Demonstrates Initiative: Works proactively to identify deficiencies, and recommends and implements necessary solutions, methods, procedures, or projects.
• Action-Oriented: Works diligently and exudes a high level of energy; thinks quickly; makes things happen; maximizes spontaneous opportunities and eagerly pursues new challenges.
• Analytical: Works to understand a complex situation, issue, or problem by breaking it down into smaller pieces. Uses a step-by-step approach to evaluate consequences and implications.
|Job Type||Full Time|
As a Software Engineer at EQUINOX IT SOLUTIONS LLC, you will be responsible for analyzing, planning, developing, implementing, testing and maintaining various IT projects. You will have the chance to work on interesting projects and build your career.
• Perform full lifecycle software development for hardware systems
• Test and evaluate the technical aspects of every decision
• Review codes and assess code quality
• Provide timely solutions to issues
• Implement analytics and monitoring routines
Required Skills& Experience:
• 4 years of experience as a Software Engineer
• Experience working from specifications to develop or modify software applications.
• Experience designing, coding, benchmark testing, debugging, and documenting programs.
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
|Job Type||Full Time|
We are looking for a Data Engineer who can help create a new model of data architecture to support business units with better access to data, drive the design and use of a new data warehouse and build automated ETL/ELT processes to connect data across the organization. We’re building a data practice from the ground up, you’ll get to shape this work and help drive our data-informed culture.
Essential Functions& Summary of Responsibilities:
Implement and oversee the Data Warehousing (possibly Snowflake) and ETL infrastructure
Define and establish processes to maintain the integrity of data within our data pipeline and warehouse
Ensure quality of data and completeness of event logging across enterprise codebase
Integrate data from 3rd party services such as SalesForce, New Relic, Splunk.
Develop ETL jobs and tests to process, validate, transport, collate, aggregate, and distribute data
Transform raw event logs into higher-order tables to make existing analysis easier and new analysis possible
Be part of a new team championing a data-informed culture
Build workflows that empower analysts and scientists to efficiently use data in Tableau and open source data visualization tools
Other duties and tasks as assigned
Qualifications Requirement (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
Expertise building data pipelines with streaming and batch ETL patterns on complex datasets using Python/Docker/SQL
Ability to architect the entire data ecosystem with flows and dependencies across numerous internal systems and new cloud applications
Software Engineering experience with expertise in at least one high-level programming language (preferably Python)
Strong SQL writing skills
Experience with orchestration tools such as Airflow (preferred) or Luigi
Exceptional communication skills and desire to share your knowledge with clarity, patience, and empathy
The ability to work independently and set your own priorities with careful attention to detail and deadlines
Familiarity with Data Visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, Superset
Familiarity with data warehousing; Specific familiarity with Azure data warehousing infrastructure a plus
|Job Type||Full Time|
The ideal candidate will efficiently and quickly write .NET in a timely and scalable way. This candidate will be able to communicate with clients very well and lead the delivery team to complete all the work. They should also be experienced in contributing to the whole development and support lifecycle.
• Communicate with clients to understand their business.
• Communicate with and lead offshore development team to complete the development work.
• Participate in requirements gathering and data analysis; translate complex business requirements into technical requirements and application architecture and design; and partner with Systems Engineers for infrastructure related solutions.
• Participate in hands-on software development, including design and code reviews.
• Partner with the Business Analysts and QA testing teams for test case validation and defect remediation, including providing production implementation support.
• Provide technical leadership and partner with teammates on increasing efficiency of development processes and procedures, including release and build processes, code reviews, and peer programming.
• Research, evaluate, and recommend tools and frameworks which will improve software development efficiency and product quality.
• 6+ years of experience using .NET development environment, understand server basic commands.
• 3+ years of experience in leading development teams.
• 5 years of experience with SQL (Structured Query Language) programming.
• 5 years of experience with Object-Oriented Analysis & Design.
• 5 years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• 3 years of experience developing requirements specifications and design documents.
• Hands on Web Development technologies using Angular Js, React Js, HTML5/CSS3, Python and responsive web designs, mobile application development technologies.
• Strong database modeling and understanding of transactions.
• REST API design best practices and implementations.
• Quickly able to obtain a deep technical understanding of new domains and good communication with team members & customers.
• Effective use of the Git source control system including branching, merging code and creating pull requests.
• Stay abreast of current topics and trends within the larger software development community.
• Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or in a related field.
• Strong leadership skills both organizational and technical
• Good architecture background
• Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence are preferred.
|Job Type||Full Time|
Equinox IT Solutions is looking for a PEGA Developer. This role will focus on the architecture, design, and delivery of solutions built on the Pega BPM platform. This individual will be a key contributor to the design, development and implementation of critical projects. This individual will analyze, plan, develop, test, and document solutions and provide support as required for mid to large size maintenance and enhancement projects for our commercial lines applications. The candidate will have client/server software application development experience with Web based systems and analytical and problem solving skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Lead design, development and maintenance to support business requirements
Support and debug Pega software products
Provide root cause analysis environments
Create and maintain run book and other operational procedures
Comply with Pega Access Roles, Privileges and Access Groups Perform Code Reviews and Design
Review Sessions to ensure application quality
Participate in systems integration testing (SIT)
Coordinate user acceptance testing (UAT)
Coordinate schedule for code migrations
Analyze logs and alerts of Autonomic Event Services (AES), take necessary actions in order to resolve Suggest and implement modifications to improve system performance and user interaction
Provide Production Support
Work with Senior System Architects to improve the code quality and fix Guardrail identified issues
Adhere to company processes, tools and methodologies
Adhere to security and controls (ACR, SOX SCRP) change control processes
6 years of Development background: design, analysis and coding
5 years development experience with a Pega 7.0, Pega 8.0 above
3 years development experience Java
Atleast 2 years working directly with relational databases with a strong knowledge of SQL and data modeling
4 years of Pega Development, PEGA CSA Certification is required
2 years of Production Support experience
Experience in all components of software delivery with concentration in requirements, design and development Strong analytical and problem solving skills Able to resolve incidents and provide business support
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for working in a global and highly complex environment
Ability to perform application support tasks like: systems support, security reviews, maintenance tasks