Your career is utmost important for us. At Equinox IT Solutions LLC, we strive hard to ensure overall development of our employees. We provide ample opportunities that require employees to think out of box and excel in their career. If you think you have what it takes to climb up the ladder of success, please browse for the available jobs and apply today to be a part of our team.
Global Career Contact Join Equinox IT Solutions LLC to revolutionize IT Services and Consulting.
|Title||Ruby on Rails Developer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
We are seeking a Ruby/Rails Developer to join our team! You will develop and implement unique web-based applications. The work is a mix of re-architecting applications along with the excitement of adding new features and micro services to our ecosystem. We are looking for a well-rounded, intelligent professional… an engineer. We are looking for someone that meets the following.
Design, create, and modify web applications
Create back-end code and interfaces for existing and new web platforms
Analyze user needs to implement web applications that are highly performant
Keep up-to-date on software developments and trends
Previous experience in web development or other related fields
4+ years of general programming experience
2+ years of Ruby/Rails programming experience
Experience with other programming languages such as: python, go, haskell, or Lua
Experience programming against SQL databases (postgreSQL, MySQL, etc)
Familiarity with RESTful design
Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Strong attention to detail
|Title||Software Quality Assurance Analyst|
|Job Type||Full Time|
EQUINOX IT SOLUTIONS LLC is seeking a Software Quality Assurance Analyst responsible for testing our software platform and solutions. Reporting to the QA Lead, the successful candidate brings a familiarity with test approaches and best practices, and will be able to work with little direction, while collaborating with engineering, product, and industry teams to ensure product quality and client satisfaction. As a product expert, the candidate will also provide support to sales and delivery teams.
• Achieve technical expertise in ProcessUnity’s software platform and solutions
• Develop and execute testing strategy based on the application requirements, leading to the analysis, design, documentation and execution of the test cases for ProcessUnity’s suite of applications
• Perform manual software testing, ensuring each release meets well-defined quality standards and the impact of all new features is tested across the entire application
• Document software defects in an issues tracking system and proactively communicate issues with developers and other project team members
• Partner with the delivery and support teams to review and understand business requirements, assist with technical implementations, and help to resolve escalated client issues
• Stay current with the QA best practices, methodologies and technologies, and continue to improve the QA processes across the team
Required Experience / Skills:
• 5+ years’ experience in software testing in a technical environment, including hands-on testing
• Expertise with all aspects of testing including functional, system, regression, load, and performance/stress testing
• Experience with QA / Automation tools
• Ability to diagnose and identify performance and stability issues in large, complex applications
• Experience testing web-based applications and web services (.NET / ASP.NET / C# environment)
• Proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – experience with VBA a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (ability to explain complex topics clearly)
• Experience with financial services / GRC / risk management software products
|Title||Senior Salesforce Developer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
We’re looking for highly motivated and talented engineers who are passionate about Salesforce development and quality of code by using best practices.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Strong Salesforce development skills gained through 4+ years hands on experience and deep understanding of Salesforce platform features.
Proven experience in Salesforce design and development (> 2 years).
Deep understanding of Salesforce platform features.
Expertise in Salesforce Configuration, Workflow, Triggers, Visualforce, Apex coding and batch.
Salesforce Lightning experience highly preferred.
Salesforce Administrator and Developer certifications desired.
Experience in Java/J2EE technology stack and distributed computing highly desired.
Experience with Jira for issue and project tracking desired.
Prior Agile development experience highly desired.
Prior exposure to the financial industry will set you apart.
Qualifications and Skills:
|Job Type||Full Time|
The ServiceNow Administrator supports the global implementation of ServiceNow software ensuring stability and driving efficiencies.
Job responsibilities :
• Coordinating, managing and performing technical activities for ServiceNow (SN) module configuration and implementations, providing design input and reviews, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems and production support and maintenance activities, as needed
• Subject Matter Expert for one or more core process and will be responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release
• One of several Lead Technical Admins for SN within the team, and you will be a point of reference for the business when it comes to ServiceNow within the areas you are the Subject Matter Expert -- therefore you will need to have excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Reports to and works on prioritized tasks at the direction of the Global Technical Product Owner and Global Program Owner
• To be successful, you will have had prior experience implementing the core suite of Basic Qualifications:
• Minimum of Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 8 years of professional experience
• Minimum 5 years of software support experience including the following:
• ServiceNow integrations using different interfaces such as email, JSON, LDAP, SOAP/API, REST and SSO
• Able to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Understands the strategic direction set by management as it relates to team goals
• Minimum 1 year of ServiceNow consulting, development, configuration and administration experience in an enterprise environment
• Strong working knowledge with System Administration, Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, CMDB/Asset Management, Knowledge,
• Workflow, Integrations, Service Portal, Custom reports
• Trouble shooting / Root cause analysis experience
• Strong working knowledge of ACL rules and user criteria
• Design and delivery of technical solutions based on the ServiceNow platform
• Communications that clearly articulate solutions and the ability to perform demonstrations
• Minimum 3 years Project management / Business Analyst / Application architecture experience in successfully delivering complex technology solutions within a defined SDLC:
• Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
• Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including customer requirement analysis and system design
• Analyzes requirements, and maintains, tests and integrates application components
• Experience in multiple ServiceNow implementations
• Experienced working in a cross functional team environment and being the functional go-to person
• Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications
• Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications
• Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented
• Software life cycle management including planning, quality assurance testing, training and deployment experience
• User migration to new versions of applications experience
• Ability to indirectly lead a cross-functional team towards a common solution
• Ability to work within an offshore application development supplier engagement model
• Self-starter with the ability to quickly learn complex business processes
• Ability to handle requirements gathering from the business and turning those requirements into actual features/functions within ServiceNow
|Job Type||Full Time|
The Applications Analyst - Senior works independently and successfully engages simultaneously in multiple initiatives of moderate to high complexity identifying ways that revenue cycle technology improves workflow is responsible for activities that cover analysis, design, configuration, testing, and implementation as well as application support, performing troubleshooting, and issue resolution. Serves as a primary mentor and utilizes expertise in application logic, providing technical guidance and oversight, and technical expertise. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Implementation and support of Agiloft Contract Lifecycle Management System and Perceptive Content Document Management System.
• Analyze operational requirements and system capabilities to propose effective solutions. Develops system design, including functional specifications, and implements strategies based upon the analysis of specific operational needs. Analyzes business and user needs and documents business requirements, defines benefits and estimates cost at an advanced level.
• The Application Analyst - Senior works independently and successfully engages simultaneously in multiple initiatives of moderate to high complexity across the organization.
• Complete application configuration changes. Obtain change control sign off. Configures application changes according to standards. Document application changes, testing plans, testing results and project requirements in the AIT Revenue and Administrative Systems approved tool for Knowledge Management.
• Test configuration and workflow changes. Develop test scripts. Performs unit, system, and integration testing per standards and documents outcome.
• Optimizes, maintains and supports application/system as required. Provides on-call support, Troubleshoot and resolves complex production support issues. Leads escalation procedures.
• Communicates application issues with vendor per vendor's reporting process. Ability to use own cell phone for texting and phone call communication. Able to respond to issues while on call within 30 minutes of being contacted.
• Leads collaboration and communications with internal and external stakeholders within multiple venues.
• Identifies data integrity issues and analyzes data and process flows for process improvement opportunities. Performs data analysis to include the use of CCL or other technical tools in order to extract requirements, identify data inaccuracies, and ensure accurate processing and reporting with minimal to no supervision.
• Creates and provides department and/or customer documentation as it relates to AIT Revenue and Administrative Systems solutions. Trains the customer on how to use revenue cycle applications with advanced expertise. Provides Go- Live Support to include necessary travel to AHS facilities within Florida and out of state
• Bachelors degree in Healthcare, IT, Computer Science, or related field OR 5 years experience evaluating and analyzing revenue cycle or contract lifecycle management systems features and functionality for problem solving or equivalent work experience.
• Knowledge of contract workflows
• Intermediate SQL and relational database knowledge preferred
• 3-years experience developing training materials for users of various skill level.
• 3-years experience documenting workflow design and identify areas for improvement