Your career is utmost important for us. At Equinox IT Solutions LLC, we strive hard to ensure overall development of our employees. We provide ample opportunities that require employees to think out of box and excel in their career. If you think you have what it takes to climb up the ladder of success, please browse for the available jobs and apply today to be a part of our team.
Global Career Contact Join Equinox IT Solutions LLC to revolutionize IT Services and Consulting.
|Title||Mobile Application Developer|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Design and develop software applications (apps) for mobile phones, Smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices. May develop on one or more mobile platforms including Apple iOS, BlackBerry, Google Android, Microsoft Windows Mobile, and/or other mobile platforms.
• Manage full software development life cycle including testing, implementation, and auditing.
• Perform product design, bug verification, and beta support which may require research and analysis.
• Career-Level position within field.
• Considered highly skilled and proficient in discipline.
• Conducts complex work important to the organization.
• Works under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
• The Digital Innovation Mobile Contractor will partner with the eCommerce Digital Innovation team and IT to develop, program, and test various proof of concept projects.
• In the evolving Digital eCommerce space, new technologies appear in the market at a frequent pace.
• This changing landscape requires a versatile team that is in touch with the market, passion about new technology, while at the same time able to understand the needs of our customers and how emerging technology can improve the customer experience.
* Partner with the eCommerce team and IT to prepare and program various proof of concepts for testing
* Understand back-end system/services to access when building out fronts for testing
* Ability to creatively architect and design programs to meet the goals and requirements of various projects
2. Test and Iterate
* Partner with the eCommerce Innovation and IT teams to rest and iterate on developed software and programs
* Ability to quickly adapt to changes and learning from field testing
* Quickly integrate and update projects
* Prepare projects for hand-off and deployments as proof concepts move to production
Qualifications and Skills:
• Experience with Android Application Development Environments (ideally 2+ years of experience)
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON, third party libraries and APIs
• Experience developing native Android platforms: Android SDK, Android Visual studio, and Proguard
Requires relevant experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
|Job Type||Full Time|
The Business Analyst will work directly with the cross functional teams to gather requirements upgrade and data migration. The Business Analyst will provide detailed reports on business performance, conduct operational analysis, and implement process improvements.
• Responsible for detailed gathering of business and technical requirements.
• Responsible for Quality Assurance of the work as it is marked and done by the Development team
• Anticipate and identify problems and engineer appropriate solutions.
• Must have an acute attention to detail and place the highest importance on the accuracy of their work.
• Produce and analyze reports of business performance, based on a variety of metrics.
• Write business case proposals, including detailed cost/benefit analysis.
• Create appropriate and impactful presentations based on audience needs.
• Develop method changes to improve processes, reduce risks, and/or increase customer satisfaction.
• Drive initiatives to create value and increase operational efficiency.
• Identify opportunities for improvement and implement appropriate solutions.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Excellent effective communication skills.
• Minimum 3 years of experience with Microsoft Excel.
• 3+ years of experience in business analytics role.
• 3+ years working in an Agile Environment.
• Capacity to understand technology.
|Job Type||Full Time|
Write, analyze, test software and computer programs to retrieve, locate and store data. Utilize C#, .NET and Java to retrieve, locate and store data efficiently from Oracle and SQL server as back-end databases on Windows, Unix and Linux environments. Work under supervision. Travel And/Or Relocation to unanticipated client sites is required.
Master’s Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering/ IT
Engineering(any) or closely related field with 6 (six) months of Experience in the job offeredclosely related filed. Employer also accepts Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science /Computer Engineering/ IT /Engineering (Any) or closely related field plus 5 years of progressive work experience in related field.
Experience of six months in using C# or Java required. Travel and/or
Relocation to unanticipated client sites throughout USA is required
|Job Type||Full Time|
The ServiceNow Administrator supports the global implementation of ServiceNow software ensuring stability and driving efficiencies.
Job responsibilities :
• Coordinating, managing and performing technical activities for ServiceNow (SN) module configuration and implementations, providing design input and reviews, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems and production support and maintenance activities, as needed
• Subject Matter Expert for one or more core process and will be responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release
• One of several Lead Technical Admins for SN within the team, and you will be a point of reference for the business when it comes to ServiceNow within the areas you are the Subject Matter Expert -- therefore you will need to have excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Reports to and works on prioritized tasks at the direction of the Global Technical Product Owner and Global Program Owner
• To be successful, you will have had prior experience implementing the core suite of Basic Qualifications:
• Minimum of Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 8 years of professional experience
• Minimum 5 years of software support experience including the following:
• ServiceNow integrations using different interfaces such as email, JSON, LDAP, SOAP/API, REST and SSO
• Able to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Understands the strategic direction set by management as it relates to team goals
• Minimum 1 year of ServiceNow consulting, development, configuration and administration experience in an enterprise environment
• Strong working knowledge with System Administration, Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, CMDB/Asset Management, Knowledge,
• Workflow, Integrations, Service Portal, Custom reports
• Trouble shooting / Root cause analysis experience
• Strong working knowledge of ACL rules and user criteria
• Design and delivery of technical solutions based on the ServiceNow platform
• Communications that clearly articulate solutions and the ability to perform demonstrations
• Minimum 3 years Project management / Business Analyst / Application architecture experience in successfully delivering complex technology solutions within a defined SDLC:
• Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
• Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including customer requirement analysis and system design
• Analyzes requirements, and maintains, tests and integrates application components
• Experience in multiple ServiceNow implementations
• Experienced working in a cross functional team environment and being the functional go-to person
• Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications
• Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications
• Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented
• Software life cycle management including planning, quality assurance testing, training and deployment experience
• User migration to new versions of applications experience
• Ability to indirectly lead a cross-functional team towards a common solution
• Ability to work within an offshore application development supplier engagement model
• Self-starter with the ability to quickly learn complex business processes
• Ability to handle requirements gathering from the business and turning those requirements into actual features/functions within ServiceNow
|Job Type||Full Time|
This is an intermediate level position for a UI developer. This individual must be capable of performing analysis, design, implementation, testing, maintenance and support tasks with minimal supervision. This position requires interaction with other group members and departments, and as such, requires excellent communication skills. This position requires the ability to work independently, as well as in collaboration with others to implement solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties
Translate technical and design artifacts into fully-functional features for external users by developing well-designed, testable, and efficient HTML, CSS, and React components.
Manage definition and progress of stories and tasks using Atlassian JIRA.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams, participating in Scrum ceremonies, discovery and ideation sessions, as well as architecture, design, and code reviews.
Ensure deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
Assist customer support with technical problems and questions.
Lead or participate in other projects or duties.
Qualifications and Skills
Can demonstrate professional contribution to developing enterprise-level platforms or design systems with efficient and effective front-end technologies.
Can demonstrate advanced knowledge and application of HTML5 and CSS3.
Proficient with object-oriented analysis and design skills.
Proficient with object-oriented programming language and techniques.
Proficient with client usage of RESTful services and JSON.
Familiarity with UI debugging and accessibility tools..
Familiarity with visual and interface design practices and theories (gestalt principles, typography, grid systems, visual hierarchy, color theory, etc.).
Familiarity with HCI principles, accessibility requirements, usability best practices, and heuristics.
Ability to integrate seamlessly into SCRUM teams and ceremonies.
Ability to apply professional concepts, experience, and company objectives in order to perform an in-depth analysis of situations or data to resolve complex issues in creative ways.
Must possess strong, interpersonal competency in written and verbal communication, collaboration, active listening, presentation, and facilitation.
Must be oriented to framing our efforts around the customer problems we are solving and the outcomes that will achieve for the business.
B.S. in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
Minimum of three years of experience in software engineering.