Your career is utmost important for us. At Equinox IT Solutions LLC, we strive hard to ensure overall development of our employees. We provide ample opportunities that require employees to think out of box and excel in their career. If you think you have what it takes to climb up the ladder of success, please browse for the available jobs and apply today to be a part of our team.
Global Career Contact Join Equinox IT Solutions LLC to revolutionize IT Services and Consulting.
|Business Intelligence Developer
• Analyze BI reporting requirements, design and develop value-added BI SOLUTIONS
• Conduct data discovery, analysis, and profiling of data, to validate business requirements, Provide inputs into functional design, and identify data quality or integrity issues
• Conduct system and integration. And performance testing for BI items
• Develop report and dashboard solutions using Tableau and Business Objects
• Provide general user support and training for the Tableau environment to internal Concur users
• Define and document “best practices” for data discovery and testing procedures , and implement with the BI Team and BI Community
• Produce and organize content on our BI resource for streamlining processes, collaboration and knowledge sharing, and communication
• Assist with facilitating agile BI planning, prioritization, and daily scrum meetings
• Define change management and adoption activities with BI power users
• Responsible for ensuring 24/7/365 availability of all business-critical technology assets.
• Thorough understanding of WAN/LAN troubleshooting and support using Cisco, Microtek routing, and Ruckus wireless technologies.
• Work with various technologies including desktops, servers, printers, network peripherals, RF Scanners, and network infrastructure.
• Assist with preparing new PCs (Windows and Mac), servers, and network infrastructure components.
• Knowledge of MS Windows desktop and Windows 2008/2012 server, administration and maintenance including Windows professional setup and configuration
• Knowledge of Ethernet cabling requirements.
• Working knowledge of routers, switches, and firewalls.
• Firm understanding of TCP/IP routing, sub-netting, and Windows networking.
• Ensures overall compliance effort for the IT group
• Maintains and executes on backup, replication, and disaster recovery strategy.
• Flexibility with occasionally scheduled projects during afterhours and/or weekends.
• Travel to troubleshoot and maintain networks and relationships
|Computer Systems Engineer
• Coordinating with the web team on re-occurring task including, but not limited to: monitoring, troubleshooting and capacity management.
• Evaluate application software packages and provides recommendation to management. S/he drives simultaneous projects to completion, in time and to budget, assuming responsibility for not only the quality of these projects but also the ongoing support of clients’ infrastructures.
• Documents potential issues and proactively responds to ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure stability
• Monitors and tests application performance, foreseeing potential bottlenecks and identifying possible solutions
• Serves as a liaison with vendors for problem resolution
• Continually maintains security, including backup and redundancy strategies
• Writes and maintains scripts to increase system efficiency and reduce downtime due to required human intervention
• Participates in the design of information and operational support systems
• Provides 2nd and 3rd level support
• Builds documentation on maintenance, troubleshooting and operating procedures
• Uses ticketing system to create, update, close or escalate assigned tickets
• Must be able to write clear and concise technical documents. These will include Specifications, Test Plans, Test Reports, Proposals, Statements of Work, Failure Analyses, and User Documentation.
• Consult with other teams to identify,analyze and solve technology needs and problems.
NOTICE OF JOB AVAILABILITY
Posting Date 04/13/2022
POSITION: Programmer Analyst
Fulltime job, 40 hours per week
Pay/Salary: $ 112,050.00/- per year.
NUMBER OF OPENINGS: 5
LOCATION: EQUINOX IT SOLUTIONS, LLC
8500 N STEMMONS FWY, SUITE 5080
DALLAS, TX 75247
JOB DUTIES: Write, Analyze, Develop software and computer programs to retrieve, locate and store data. Utilize C#/.NET and Java to retrieve, locate and store data efficiently from Oracle and SQL server as back-end databases on Windows, Unix and Linux environments. Work under supervision. Travel And/Or Relocation to unanticipated client sites is required.
EDUCATION Master's degree in Computers / IT / Engineering (Any) / Math /
REQUIRED: Science / Business or closely related Software or IT field with 6 (six) months of experience in the job offered or as a IT Consultant or Analyst or Programmer or Developer or a very closely related area. Employer also accepts Bachelor’s degree in Computers / IT / Engineering (Any) / Math / Science / Business or closely related Software or IT field plus 5 years of progressive work experience in related field is also accepted.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Experience of Six months of working with Computer Prog-ramming Tools required. Travel and / or relocation to unanticipated client sites throughout USA is required.
This notice is being posted as a result of the filing of an application for permanent alien employment certification for the above-described position. Any person may comment or provide documentary evidence bearing on this application to the office listed below:
U.S. Department of Labor
Employment and Training Administration
Office of Foreign Labor Certification
200 Constitution Avenue NW, Room N-5311
Washington, DC 20210